Saturday, February 18, 2006

Leader's Resources

I'm at work trying to print out all the Administrative References the Institute offers. We complain mightily about the Institute, but they seem to have some good information on the Internet to help Chapters & their leaders conduct their business. I may or may not read all this BS, but I'll definitely keep it handy should I need it.

Did a bunch of work on the web site yesterday and got it mostly updated. There's a couple of things that are redundant, so I may just eliminate them from the site. For example, there's a separate page to list the chapter meeting programs. What the ___?!?!?! If this information appears on the home page, why show it somewhere else? That sort of stuff.

Our Chapter Secretary gave me a packet of stuff she thought I might find helpful. She agrees with me that the web site should be simple & up-to-date.

No comments: